[neomutt-users] implicit_autoview seems to be not working.

Piotr Martyniuk zaxonxp45 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 16:09:54 CET 2020

Hi,

I tried to use ".v" mapping to show the decode html part of the e-mail
and display it on the pager:

macro index,pager .v "<enter-command>set implicit_autoview=yes<enter>i<enter>" "View the HTML converted to text"
macro index,pager .V "<enter-command>set implicit_autoview=no<enter>i<enter>" "Disable HTML conversion to text"

However it does nothing (just complain that the news server is not set
up). My mailcap has such entry which should be sufficient:

text/html; elinks -dump-charset utf-8 -dump %s; nametemplate=%s.html; copiousoutput

Is this a regression bug or something changed now?

Regards,
Piotr