[neomutt-users] implicit_autoview seems to be not working.

Jakub Jindra jakub.jindra at jakubjindra.eu
Tue Nov 10 17:11:38 CET 2020

I believe you have this issue only when you run the macrom from within
the index context. Does it work well without any errors from the pager?

Try splitting each of the macros into two. One for index and one for
pager.

```
macro index .v "<enter-command>set implicit_autoview=yes<enter>"                   "View the HTML converted to text"
macro pager .v "<enter-command>set implicit_autoview=yes<enter>i<display-message>" "View the HTML converted to text"

macro index .V "<enter-command>set implicit_autoview=no<enter>"                    "Disable HTML conversion to text"
macro pager .V "<enter-command>set implicit_autoview=no<enter>i<display-message>"  "Disable HTML conversion to text"
```

Best,
JJ