[neomutt-users] mouse-based copy/paste picks up spaces at end of line

Ismael Bouya ismael.bouya at normalesup.org
Thu Jul 4 23:20:09 CEST 2019

Hi Nathan,
I also regularly do copy-pasting from neomutt, and I don’t always have the
issue your’re facing. To avoid those blank spaces, you need to
- make sure that your window doesn’t have anything on the right of the
  text, otherwise neomutt will be obliged to add those blank spaces.
- avoid any color in your pager.

I don’t know the exact reasons for that, since as you said vim plays
well with colors even for copy pasting, but they seem to be the two
main points in neomutt.
--
Ismael