[neomutt-devel] Lua in neomutt | systematically finding segmentation faults

Anton Rieger rieger at jikken.de
Wed Mar 3 21:31:56 CET 2021

On Tue, Mar 02, 2021 at 08:27:55PM +0100, toogley wrote:
>Hello everybody,
Hi,

>1) Lua
>------
>
>tldr; i think Lua bindings are of no use at the moment and could be
>removed.
Currently it's optional, just compile NeoMutt without it.
I'm trying to make NNTP optional currently (Hope to get more free time in the near
future).

IMAP/POP for example had been easy.
NNTP had some missing `USE_NNTP` and something I'm still missing.
(And NNTP is my main objective to get rid of)