[neomutt-users] No OAUTH refresh command defined

Dan Ciprus (dciprus) dciprus at cisco.com
Wed Mar 29 16:28:44 CEST 2023

Reto,

thanks for your reply. I'm using davmail with my neomutt config and there is no need for OAUTH token. I understand that if and if you're using OAUTH then you'd need some kind of mechanism to get tokens. In my case this is completely unnecessary. With all that being said, I think by default this parameter should not be required to be part of neomuttrc. Just my $.02 ..

--
Dan Ciprus

[ curl -L http://git.io/unix ]