[neomutt-users] No OAUTH refresh command defined

Dan Ciprus (dciprus) dciprus at cisco.com
Tue Mar 28 21:42:44 CEST 2023

Hi,

Not that this is something which breaks functionality but message in $SUBJ pops up every time I try to send (SMTP) email. When reading the documentation from neomutt.org, there is a reference to "OAUTH section" which I was not able to locate. I'm pretty sure that this is an easy fix but I can't locate piece in the doc which would help.

~  % neomutt -v
NeoMutt 20230322
Copyright (C) 1996-2022 Michael R. Elkins and others.
NeoMutt comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details type 'neomutt -vv'.
NeoMutt is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
under certain conditions; type 'neomutt -vv' for details.

System: Linux 5.14.0-1057-oem (x86_64)
ncurses: ncurses 6.3.20211021 (compiled with 6.3.20211021)
libidn: 1.38 (compiled with 1.38)
GPGME: 1.16.0-unknown
libnotmuch: 5.6.0
PCRE2: 10.39 2021-10-29
storage: kyotocabinet
compression: lz4, zlib

Thanks Rich and the whole team of folks working on NeoMutt !

--
Dan Ciprus

[ curl -L http://git.io/unix ]