[neomutt-users] Expected multi-reply behaviour?

Andrew Sullivan ajs at crankycanuck.ca
Thu May 20 23:05:29 CEST 2021

Hi,

Here's a funny little wrinkle that I just encountered and wanted to ask about.  The "g" key replys to everyone on a message.  If I tag two messages and hit 'r' it will reply to both.  But strangely, if I tag two messages that all have the same four recipients (including myself), only the sources of the two messages end up in the To:/Cc: headers of the reply.  Is that expected?  Or maybe this is just undefined and I'm lucky it does anything?

Thanks,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at crankycanuck.ca