[neomutt-users] Crashes with neomutt 20200626

Thomas Preissler thomas at preissler.co.uk
Thu Aug 6 12:21:06 CEST 2020

Hi,

thank you for coming back.

I am on Arch Linux and have 20200626-2 installed.

➜ neomutt -v
NeoMutt 20200626
Copyright (C) 1996-2016 Michael R. Elkins and others.
NeoMutt comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details type 'neomutt -vv'.
NeoMutt is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
under certain conditions; type 'neomutt -vv' for details.

System: Linux 5.7.12-arch1-1 (x86_64)
ncurses: ncurses 6.2.20200212 (compiled with 6.2.20200212)
libidn2: 2.3.0 (compiled with 2.3.0)
GPGME: 1.13.1
GnuTLS: 3.6.14
libnotmuch: 5.2.0
storage: kyotocabinet, gdbm, lmdb
compression: lz4, zlib, zstd

I am using built-in IMAP for accessing Dovecot on my server.

It usually happened when a couple of emails were tagged and
then to be moved to either Trash or Archive, then it crashed.

Sorry, I haven't look at opened issues yet. I will do when I can, which will be
most likely in about 10 hours... working right now. :-)

Kind Regards

Thomas Preissler