[neomutt-users] oauth function on official website is not in the latest release version?

Junyu Wang leonjunyu.git at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 19:18:38 CEST 2019

I got the reason:

in mutt repo updating list the feature mentioned above is updated and
released in 2018-11-25. neomutt latest release is 20180716.
BUT neomutt official website followed mutt repo and also publish
introduction about oauth.

Is it possible for developer release the new neomutt version asap?

https://gitlab.com/muttmua/mutt/raw/stable/UPDATING

1.11.0 (2018-11-25):

  + inotify is used for local mailbox monitoring on Linux.  Configuration flag
    --disable-filemonitor turns this off.
  + OAUTHBEARER support for IMAP, SMTP and POP via
    $imap_oauth_refresh_command, $smtp_oauth_refresh_command, and
    $pop_oauth_refresh_command.

Junyu Wang <leonjunyu.git at gmail.com> 于2019年8月7日周三 上午12:54写道: