[neomutt-users] oauth function on official website is not in the latest release version?

Richard Russon rich at flatcap.org
Wed Aug 7 17:00:37 CEST 2019

> Is it possible for developer release the new neomutt version asap?

The short answer is, "No."

If you want to use the development version, you'll have to build your
own NeoMutt (and I don't have the time to help individuals do that).

I'm trying to fix twenty years' worth of poor design in Mutt and it's
taking me longer than I'd expected.  After three years of hard work on
NeoMutt, I'm still pretty much the only developer.

Cheers,
    Rich / FlatCap