[neomutt-devel] using sourcehut as alternative

Richard Russon rich at flatcap.org
Fri Mar 19 15:51:30 CET 2021

tl;dr NO.

If people want NeoMutt to succeed, they need to help.

Any user could add to / improve the docs.  But they don't.

Many of the thousands of NeoMutt users could help answer other users'
questions.  But I don't see that happening, either.

There are probably three people who understand the code, in any depth.
They need to concentrate on the code.