[neomutt-devel] using sourcehut as alternative

Pietro Cerutti gahr at gahr.ch
Sat Mar 20 08:22:38 CET 2021

Not that it’s necessary, but a big NO from my side too. We need people to do things, not to tell us how we should do things.

Github is used by everybody and their moms. It’s convenient. I can review patches from their web intertace, I can comment there, everything is in one place. Or I can pull the branch and build it locally. I don’t need anything else.

--
Pietro Cerutti