[neomutt-users] Defer Sending email

Nicolas Paris nicolas.paris at riseup.net
Sat Oct 27 17:06:45 CEST 2018

Hi

I can think of three way of sending an email:
- [default behavior] defer from 3 minutes (that's usually the time
  I need to regret an email, and that's would be helpful to be able to
  correct that wrong shot)
- right now (something urgent)
- during working hours (sending email during the night or week-end but
  d'like to actually send on 9 AM the next working day)

I suspect using the posponed folder plus a program such cron/at plus a
folder hook to choose the right MTA pipeline would work.

Do someone has already implemented something similar or would have a
piece of advice ?

Thanks,

--
nicolas