[neomutt-users] Getting UIDL is not supported by server error

Richard Russon rich at flatcap.org
Sat Oct 27 17:30:46 CEST 2018

Hi Russ,

> This was built, via Homebrew i believe, some time back

Oh, good.  That gets me off the hook :-)

> any other ideas as to what might be the problem?

No, sorry.  The UIDL command is a standard part of POP.
I can't imagine why it would stop working,
or how any change to your config, etc, could have triggered this problem.

Try running `neomutt -d5` for debug logging -> ~/.neomuttdebug0
Look for a line ending "5> CAPA" and paste the "5<" lines that follow
into a GitHub issue.

Cheers,
    Rich / FlatCap