[neomutt-users] Mutt additional packages

H agents at meddatainc.com
Tue May 16 02:38:32 CEST 2023

On 05/14/2023 12:24 AM, Kenneth Flak wrote:
> Hi,
>
> khard doesn't have anything to do with KDE. It's a simple command line address book written in python that can be installed with pip3 if you don't find it in your distro's repositories: https://github.com/lucc/khard
>
> Best,
> Kenneth

If someone running CentOS 7 - or RHEL 7 - has saved the notmuch rpm I would greatly appreciate if it could be emailed to me since it is no longer available on the 'net.

If you have it and have not saved the rpm it can be repackaged in one single step using rpmrebuild available on EPEL.

Hope it can be found...