[neomutt-users] swap help/status lines?

Ulli Horlacher framstag at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Jun 21 18:41:39 CEST 2023

On Wed 2023-06-21 (18:26), Jakub Jindra wrote:

> The config option is the same in mutt and neomutt. This should do the thing:
> set status_on_top

Ahhh... I have overlooked this mutt option, though I have set it by myself
- years ago! :-}

> Most of Your mutt config should be compatible with neomutt. Even renamed
> config options are still kept as aliases.

I have started with the default neomuttrc to have a clean one without the
mutt legacy.

My muttrc has 4676 lines and neomutt comes with 6759 lines ==> some days
of configuration work is waiting for me :-}

--
Ullrich Horlacher              Server und Virtualisierung
Rechenzentrum TIK
Universitaet Stuttgart         E-Mail: horlacher at tik.uni-stuttgart.de
Allmandring 30a                Tel:    ++49-711-68565868
70569 Stuttgart (Germany)      WWW:    https://www.tik.uni-stuttgart.de/
REF:<ddniz5bavjm7s77pnymgqa3efwbtiyuenfulrmgwmzycw2zr4m at tfeqdmlvhhgc>