[neomutt-users] Unable to login to O365

Milan Glacier news at milanglacier.com
Sun Jan 8 07:17:11 CET 2023

I second that. Using davmail is much easier to configure. With davmail
you can use any local email client all together. This is even more
useful when youf office365 provider only offers you EXCHANGE protocal
and no IMAP/SMTP protocal. One thing to note: if your office365 provider
requires interactive authentication (like opening the web browser), then
probably you need the GUI version of davmail, and the server (CLI)
version may not work.