[neomutt-users] Where to find the most recent version of mb2md

H agents at meddatainc.com
Wed Apr 5 01:42:01 CEST 2023

I have quite a few Thunderbird mbox mailboxes to convert to Maildir format and found mb2md on the 'net. Unfortunately I have not been able to find the latest version as there seem to be quite a few versions floating around without clear version labeling.

I /believe/ the most recent version might be 18 but not sure where to find it. The CentOS 7 EPEL version claims to be version 17 but I think it might actually be version 4 or 5... This EPEL version fails to correctly parse and extract many mail messages from the mbox file.

Is anyone able to shed any light on where the most recent version could be found?

Thanks.