[neomutt-users] Handling several email accounts in Neomutt

H agents at meddatainc.com
Sat Apr 1 20:33:12 CEST 2023

I am new to neomutt and have begun delving into the numerous configuration option. I have about a dozen email accounts I need to handle and switch between in the same session of Neomutt. I have been using, and continue to use, Thunderbird so that is my frame of reference.

Perusing the 'net I have found users using function keys to switch between eg two accounts but I am interested in finding a more general approach that can handle a dozen, or even more, accounts in the same session of neomutt.

Suggestions welcome!