[neomutt-users] Something hanging after sending a message

Mick MickBert at posteo.net
Wed Oct 19 17:10:08 CEST 2022

On Wed, Oct 19, 2022 at 02:52:28PM +0000, Mick wrote:
> Even if I answer "n" when it asks to purge, it does not proceed. It seems that the firs purge request hanged, and all other remain in queue. Instead I am able to read and operate with messages in the folder where I am (I never tried to send another message though).
> The only possibility is to quit with Ctrl-C.

Now I know that I can send a message even with a hanged instance of mutt! But I wasn't able to change folder or quit. Now I am sending thissage with the old instance of MobaXterm, which has exactly the same version of neomutt (I made a diff of the "neomutt -v" commands).

Thanks for any help,
--
Mick