[neomutt-users] How to specify default body for outgoing messages?

Robin Stern robinstern1290 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 04:24:30 CEST 2022

Hi everyone,

    How can one specify default body for outgoing messages?
    I see a commandline option -i include, but when I specify
    a file for include and start neomutt with like this:
        $ neomutt -i ~/path/to/includefile -F ~/path/to/config
    it fails with an exit code equal to 1.
    Removing -i ~/path/to/includefile loads neomutt correctly.

    Also, is there a variable one can set instead of passing
    an include file?

Thanks,

Robin