[neomutt-users] MixMaster

Elimar Riesebieter riesebie at lxtec.de
Wed Jan 19 18:53:08 CET 2022

* Jörg Sommer <joerg at jo-so.de> [2022-01-19 18:35 +0100]:

> Richard Russon schrieb am Wed 19. Jan, 16:21 (+0000):
> > MixMaster is an anonymous remailer.
> > If you've never heard of it, you can close this email now.
> >
> > Have you ever used it?
>
> Yes.
>
> > When was that?
>
> Last year.
>
> > Does MixMaster still exist?
>
> AFAIK yes. The package is still in Debian. But I didn't use it recently.

Hmm, but not in stable.

$ rmadison mixmaster

mixmaster  | 3.0.0-7       | oldoldoldstable | source, amd64, armel, armhf, i386
mixmaster  | 3.0.0-8.1     | oldoldstable    | source, amd64, arm64, armel, armhf, i386, mips, mips64el, mipsel, ppc64el, s390x

https://tracker.debian.org/news/893171/mixmaster-removed-from-testing/
https://qa.debian.org/popcon.php?package=mixmaster

Whereas popcon isn't that representable as not all Debian Users run
it.

Elimar
--
  On the keyboard of life you have always