[neomutt-users] run script in background?

Kenneth Flak kennethflak at protonmail.com
Tue Aug 16 13:46:28 CEST 2022

Hi Pietro,

Sure, that would definitely be an option (I'm just too impatient to wait for the job to be launched, haha)... I guess that is indeed the better version. But I am still curious if something like running async jobs would be possible in neomutt.

Roosna & Flak - Contemporary Dance & Music
Web: roosnaflak.com
Code: {github,gitlab}.com/kflak
Mastodon: @kf at sonomu.club