[neomutt-users] NeoMutt 2022-04-15
rich at flatcap.org
Fri Apr 15 16:09:41 CEST 2022
This is a Bug-Fix Release.
After last week's enormous release, it's a great relief that few bugs have been found.
The biggest change in this release is the colour handling.
I'd hoped the last release would be a stepping stone to improved colour handling.
Lots of you explained, in detail, how that wasn't the case.
All colours should now work correctly.
In particular, "default" means transparent.
# Emails with subject "work" are blue
color index blue default "~s work"
# Emails from "boss" have background red
color index default red "~f boss"
Emails that match both conditions will be blue with a red background.
Before this release, only the last matching `color` line would be applied.
If you have any questions, please:
- Join us on IRC: [`#neomutt` on `irc.libera.chat`](https://web.libera.chat/#neomutt)
- Ask a [question on GitHub](https://github.com/neomutt/neomutt/issues/new?assignees=&labels=type%3Aquestion&template=question.md)
- Ask a question on our [Users' Mailing List](mailto:neomutt-users at neomutt.org)
Many thanks to our *regular contributors*:
- Pietro Cerutti (@gahr)
- Róbert Horváth (@r001)
- David Purton (@dcpurton)
- Martin Mitáš (@mity)
and our valiant *testers*:
- Jan Palus (@jpalus)
- Scott Kostyshak (@scottkosty)
- Nick Wynja (@nickwynja)
- Chuck Anderson (@cranderson)
- Thomas Klausner (@0-wiz-0)
- Mathias Sablé-Meyer (@mathias-sm)
- Fix uudecode buffer overflow (CVE-2022-1328)
- Colours, colours, colours
## Bug Fixes
- Pager: fix pager_stop
- Merge colours with normal
- Color: disable mono command
- Fix forwarding text attachments when honor_disposition is set
- Pager: drop the nntp change-group bindings
- Use mailbox_check flags coherently, add IMMEDIATE flag
- Fix: tagging in attachment list
- Fix: misalignment of mini-index
- Make sure to update the menu size after a resort
- 100% Hungarian
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the neomutt-users