[neomutt-users] NeoMutt 2022-04-08

Elimar Riesebieter riesebie at lxtec.de
Sat Apr 9 18:58:17 CEST 2022

* Pietro Cerutti <gahr at gahr.ch> [2022-04-09 16:13 +0000]:

> On Apr 09 2022, 15:44 UTC, Elimar Riesebieter <riesebie at lxtec.de> wrote:
> > * Elimar Riesebieter <riesebie at lxtec.de> [2022-04-09 17:06 +0200]:
> >
> > [...]
> > > Well my colour management (body, header and index) is totally broken
> > > running 20220408 :-( Are there new rc-config options flowing around?
> > > Does it help to configure --debug-color? How to run colour debug
> > > then?
> >
> > ":color index_autor cyan default '.*'" does nothing. The author is
> > kept "default default"
>
> ":color index_author cyan default '.*'" works fine here. But you need to
> force the index a redraw (e.g., reopen the mailbox) to see it happen.

Had had some mono settings. Commenting them works one step better.
Next I'd to switch the order from

color index_author brightwhite default !~N
color index_author cyan default '~r >5d'
color index_author green default '~r >10d'

color index_author green default '~r >10d'
color index_author cyan default '~r >5d'
color index_author brightwhite default !~N

Elimar
--
  Alles, was viel bedacht wird, wird bedenklich!;-)
         Friedrich Nietzsche