[neomutt-users] quote from another email while composing?

Kenneth Flak kennethflak at protonmail.com
Sun Oct 24 08:32:59 CEST 2021

You could also consider using tmux, gnu screen, or a tiling wm, depending on your system. I use bspwm to quickly whip up a new terminal window next to my mail window, and do whatever I need to to there with mutt -R. It might be possible to pull off something similar to Dai's emacs trick on vim as well, but I've never felt the need to dig into it deeply enough, as my window manager works quickly enough for me.

Best,
Kenneth

--
Roosna & Flak - Contemporary Dance & Music
Web: roosnaflak.com
Mastodon: @kf at sonomu.club