[neomutt-users] quote from another email while composing?

Dai MOCHINAGA mochidai at mochidai.com
Sun Oct 24 05:26:17 CEST 2021

Hi, Peter,

I compose an email with emacs and refer to another email with notmuch.

----- neomutt config (ex. ~/.mutt/neomuttrc)----
set editor="/usr/local/bin/emacs -nw --no-init-file --load
~/.emacs.d/neomutt-emacs-mail"

----- emacs config (ex. ~/.emacs.d/neomutt-emacs-mail)----
;; Two buffers on startup, for composing mail and searching with notmuch
(split-window-vertically)
(other-window 1)
(notmuch)
(other-window 1)

I hope it helps you. If there is a better idea, please let me know.

Best,
Dai