[neomutt-users] Unclickable Links

Kenneth Flak kennethflak at protonmail.com
Mon May 10 15:28:47 CEST 2021

Seems that the unclickable links are not being parsed correctly. I never encountered the issue myself. Are you using urlscan from here: https://github.com/firecat53/urlscan ?
If so, you might post an issue there and see what is happening. The script is under active development, it seems.

Regarding the placement of the browser-mutt script, it can be placed wherever you want it to be, as long as it is in your shell's $PATH.

I put all my scripts into /home/user/bin/ and have this in my .zshrc:
export PATH=$PATH:/home/user/bin:...

Otherwise, you can just give it an absolute address:

>text/html; /home/user/bin/browser-mutt.sh qutebrowser %s; test=test -n "$DISPLAY"

and you should be good to go.

Random result from searching for unix path: http://goappgle.com/understanding-the-paths-in-unix-linux/

Hope this helps!

Best,
Roosna & Flak - Contemporary Dance & Music
Web: roosnaflak.com
Voice: +372 5565 1666
Code: {github,gitlab}.com/kflak
Mastodon: @kf at sonomu.club