[neomutt-users] Pressing y to send mail starts composing a new mail

Vikas Rawal vikasrawal at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 05:41:35 CEST 2021

I am facing a strange problem. When I compose a reply to a message and
press y to send the reply, the mail is sent and neomutt takes me back
to composing the reply once again. I have to cancel the compose
operation to get back to mail. I am at a loss what in my settings
might be resulting in this, and am unable to debug the problem.

Would appreciate if somebody could help in identifying what the
problem might be.

Vikas