[neomutt-users] can I remove the "autoview" message?

Sven Guckes neomutt-lists at guckes.net
Thu Feb 18 09:24:29 CET 2021

* TJ Hayes <hayestj at protonmail.com> [2021-02-18 09:07]:
> Can I prevent the "Autoview using lynx..." message
> from appearing at the top of every email message?

i consider this message as a hint that the text
was not part of text/plain within the message, but
that it has been rendered with an external program
(in this case using a text web browser).

then again, this only happens when i view a
text/html attachment from the attachment menu.

could you post a LINK to a screenhot, maybe?

which neomutt versions are you using, anyway?

Sven

--
$ neomutt -v | sed -n '1p;6,9p'
NeoMutt 20210205-27-3d9299