[neomutt-users] google groups neomutt setup

Sam Kuper sampablokuper at posteo.net
Mon Feb 15 18:51:40 CET 2021

On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 09:14:58AM +0100, Jonas Tobias Hopusch wrote:
> It's still possible to subscribe via email using the method described
> in this question:
>
> It's what I do when I want to follow a google groups mailinglist and
> last tested this method a few days ago.

Just wanted to say thank you for sharing this tip :)

I'm now trying to remember which Google Group it was that I avoided
subscribing to, recently, because their web interface did not work for
me!

--
A: When it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: When is top-posting a bad thing?

()  ASCII ribbon campaign. Please avoid HTML emails & proprietary
/\  file formats. (Why? See e.g. https://v.gd/jrmGbS ). Thank you.