[neomutt-users] attched filename in unicode broken when received at MS outlook

Kiyoung Park pkyoung at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 02:40:41 CET 2021

Sorryy, I've missed this mail (it was in wrong mailbox),

I don't know how thunberbird handles the attachment but,
when I send the same attachment with thunderbird on the same machine(Mac),
the remote MS outlook receives the file correctly. (but tb does wrong
with unicode decomposition)
I am sending this using thunderbird 85.0b3  with the same file attached.

Thank you for your attention.

Best,
Kiyoung