[neomutt-users] Tab completion on folders when saving mail

Thomas Preissler thomas at preissler.co.uk
Sun Sep 27 16:11:40 CEST 2020

Hi,

I noticed that when I want to save email to a different folder,
I cannot do a "folder completion". I remember vaguely that it was
either trying to complete what I had typed or then showing the list
of configured IMAP folders.
I even remember something vaguely that I once raised a bug report in
that the resulting folder list wasn't sorted at all.

I am using Dovecot on my server and "local/neomutt 20200925-1" (Arch
Linux). My config is

mailboxes "=0 Daily Pending" "=0 Defer" ...

Regards

Tom