[neomutt-users] sourcing problems

Chris Bennett cpb_neomutt at bennettconstruction.us
Wed Oct 28 20:53:24 CET 2020

Hi.

I would like to source external files for things like colors and macros,
etc.
But every attempt I've made has failed.

My macros and source files for multiple accounts has worked well, except
that the original sourced default account would not show new mails as
new, but as O.
I added a 'useless' acct to be sourced first then use the macros to move
to the real accounts. Worked perfectly.

But I could not get that 'useless' account to source without any errors
unless I also added a macro to source it manually also.

Is there something needed, like adding a macro or other thing in order
to get files to source? Or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Thanks,
Chris Bennett