[neomutt-users] newsgroups, anyone?

Ian Zimmerman itz at very.loosely.org
Sun Nov 15 19:57:56 CET 2020

On 2020-11-14 18:59, Sven Guckes wrote:

> so.. is anyone using neomutt here for reading newsgroups?

I am, and I've been doing it for a long time, but not the way you mean
:-(

I download articles in batch using a script (before that I used suck -
they are capable of the same things, I just felt more in control with
the script), add a List-Post header which refers to a mail-to-news
redirection service, and then deliver each article to my maildir tree.

To be honest, I think the NNTP code in neomutt ought to be removed. But
that is just me.

--
Ian