[neomutt-users] Sidebar feature?

Chris Bennett cpb_neomutt at bennettconstruction.us
Thu Nov 12 21:58:33 CET 2020

There was some talk a while back about changing the index view.

I would really like it if the sidebar could be limited to only take up
space with the mailboxes listed. The rest of the sidebar removed above
or below it.
This would free up space to read the longer subjects, but keep the
mailboxes visible. This would only help with users with only a few
"standard" set of mailboxes.

Is such a thing reasonable, as in not a mountain of work?
Or should I just rebind showing the sidebar with a single key?
Shift B is an annoying combo. The keys are too far apart. :<)
Actually, should the default combo for that be changed to something
easier from install?

Chris Bennett