[neomutt-users] Neomutt 1 7.2 on Debian 9 with postfix

Jakub Jindra jakub.jindra at jakubjindra.eu
Wed May 27 21:28:33 CEST 2020

Hi,

Since Youre using GPGME there's no need to define pgp_sign_command. The
GPGME is set by default since Neomutt version 2020-03-13. Also probably
the whole sourcing of ~/.gpg.rc file isn't necessary.

I don't have pgp_sign_as set. I think gpgme makes a guess based on From
header. My pgp settings is exactly 0 lines thanks to crypt_use_gpgme new
defaults.