[neomutt-users] How to automatically inform neomutt of all mailboxes?

Jakub Jindra jakub.jindra at jakubjindra.eu
Fri May 22 20:57:51 CEST 2020

Hi,

that's because you have nested maildirs.

You can try adding line below to neomutt configuration. It  fills
neomutt mailboxes command with output of find. The find searches find
searches for all directories (most probably maildirs) under your ~/Mail
directory which aren't named cur, new or tmp.

mailboxes `find ~/Mail -type d -not \( -name cur -or -name new -or -name tmp \)`

JJ

--
Jakub Jindra
Mobile: +420732114225