[neomutt-users] How to automatically inform neomutt of all mailboxes?

Krishnakumar Gopalakrishnan krishnak at vt.edu
Fri May 22 19:40:36 CEST 2020

Hi Ian,

Thanks a lot for your reply.  With this configuring, upon opening neomutt,
I get the following error:

Unknown Mailbox: /Users/krishna/Mail/cur
Error in echo mailboxes ~/Mail/INBOX ~/Mail/[a-z]*|, line 1:
Error in /Users/krishna/.mutt/muttrc, line 45: source: file echo mailboxes
~/Mail/INBOX ~/Mail/[a-z]*| could not be sourced
source: errors in /Users/krishna/.mutt/muttrc

Regards,
Krishna