[neomutt-users] How to automatically inform neomutt of all mailboxes?

Krishnakumar Gopalakrishnan krishnak at vt.edu
Fri May 22 16:53:25 CEST 2020

Hi,

I am currently using neomutt v2020-05-01, and my institutional email
provider is Office365. I sync my mail using msmtp and a cronjob.

Before starting to use neomutt recently, I was using Outlook, and have an
extensive hierarchical organization of my inbox. (see below)

What would be the suitable "named-mailboxes" or "mailboxes" command to
correctly fetch the entire hierarchy of valid inbox folders automatically?

Regards,
Krishna

PS: Here is a snapshot of the hierarchy of my mail folder (output of tree
-L 2)

.
├── Archive
│   ├── cur