[neomutt-users] NeoMutt 2020-05-01

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Thu May 7 21:23:51 CEST 2020

Hi,

On Thu, May 07, 2020 at 08:32:37PM +0200, Patrick Ben Koetter wrote:
> It used to work always on lists. Now set either
>
> set auto_subscribe = yes

Just tried this and it didn't work.  With neomutt running, I did

	:set auto_subscribe = yes

and openend your message.  No dice.  Then I tried re-opening the
mailbox it's in, just in case it was read only once or something, but
it didn't work either.  The manual says that the trigger is the
List-Post header.  I had a look and your message had a List-Post
header.

I'm happy to help try to debug reply-to-list more, in case that helps.
It did used to work for me, and in fact is one of the features that
keeps me using this client, so I'd be pleased to help fix it, but I
think some recent change definitely broke it.

> subscribe neomutt-users at neomutt.org

This still works, but it sure makes the feature less valuable.  I can
barely keep up with the lists I am subscribed to, and I hardly want to
keep a catalogue of them up to date.

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com