[neomutt-users] NeoMutt 2020-05-01

Ian Zimmerman itz at very.loosely.org
Thu May 7 19:03:42 CEST 2020

I have given this a try, via homebrew/linuxbrew. But it seems list reply
is broken: it _always_ says "no mailing list detected", even though the
List-Post header is staring me right in the face.

2018-07-16, which I am using to post this, has no problem list-replying
to the same messages.

My source configuration may have something to do with it: I basically
disabled _everything_ optional including ssl. That's because I use
(neo)mutt as strictly a local program, with no networking needed, and I
don't want to pay the cost in dependencies.

Faint suspicion: pcre syntax for a regexp somewhere, regardless whether
pcre support is compiled in?

--
Ian