[neomutt-users] Shortcut messed up

Ian Zimmerman itz at very.loosely.org
Mon Jun 1 17:46:16 CEST 2020

On 2020-06-01 10:12, Jakub Jindra wrote:

> This is not a bug. It's caused by your terminal device configuration.
>
> Running ':exec what-key' in neomutt and pressing ^O won't do anything
> until you unset discard control character in using 'stty discard
> undef'

Really? neomutt is a curses program, and curses programs work by
switching the terminal to raw mode, where the special terminal control
codes no longer apply. Granted this is not automatic, the program has to
call a particular curses function to switch but I would be very
surprised if neomutt didn't.

I just did the test you suggest and neomutt (20200501) sees me typing ^O
correctly.

--
Ian