[neomutt-users] How to stop <tag-thread> from jumping to next item

Jakub Jindra jakub.jindra at jakubjindra.eu
Thu Jul 9 16:12:55 CEST 2020

Hi Sam,

this the default behavior. It behaves the same with a single message,
you tag,delete,undelete one message and cursor moves to the next.

To change this just put in Your config following:
unset resolve

Here's link to a neomutt guide about resolve config option:
https://neomutt.org/guide/reference.html#3-317-%C2%A0resolve

>If you think I should have asked this at mutt-users instead of at
>neomutt-users, then let me know and please accept my apologies.
You're asking on a good mailing list, but You have really old version.

Best,
Jakub

--
Jakub Jindra