[neomutt-users] multiline url links in emails

Ian Zimmerman itz at very.loosely.org
Thu Jan 16 18:21:03 CET 2020

On 2020-01-15 13:58, Ismael Bouya wrote:

> urlview/extract_url works fine but I lose the context around urls.
> Marketing e-mails often have obfuscated urls so this context is
> important to know which url I want to clic on.

Another way is to Save (the s key) from the Attachments view.  That
seems to always decode, independently of pipe_decode setting, which is
just what we need here.  You can save to a file in /tmp for example and
then run less or something similar on it.

I admit that this is a lengthy way to do it.  Luckily, in my case emails
with URLs are a small minority.