[neomutt-users] multiline url links in emails

Kenneth Flak kennethflak at protonmail.com
Thu Jan 16 09:12:55 CET 2020

OK, getting a bit further with this. By ditching the extract_url.pl script and following the instructions on the arch wiki (https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Mutt#Viewing_URLs_in_a_web_browser) I did this:

macro index \cb "\
:set my_tmp_pipe_decode=\$pipe_decode\n\
:set pipe_decode\n\
|urlscan\n\
:set pipe_decode=\$my_tmp_pipe_decode\n\
:unset my_tmp_pipe_decode\n" \

Note that I replaced urlview with urlscan. On my system I now get urls with context.

Roosna & Flak - Contemporary Dance & Music
Web: roosnaflak.com
Code: {github,gitlab}.com/kflak
Mastodon: @kf at vis.social