[neomutt-users] Irritating "Unable to write" errors in neomutt

Vikas Rawal vikasrawal at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 01:41:39 CET 2020

Thanks for confirming the problem.

It is not possible to restart neomutt everytime you want to check mail.
That would be such a waste of time. Restarting neomutt everytime I face
this problem is the only thing one can do. It means whatever changes you
might have done, to notmuch tags for example, are lost, and one has to wait
for the new instance of neomutt to start.

This is just too bad!!

Vikas