[neomutt-users] Irritating "Unable to write" errors in neomutt

Greg Anders greg at gpanders.com
Fri Feb 21 22:50:38 CET 2020

On Fri, 21 Feb 2020 at 09:03 AM, Adrian Petrescu wrote:
>On 02/21 11:01AM, Vikas Rawal wrote:
>>Is this a known problem? How do people handle this?
>
>Yup, I've had the exact symptoms you've described since forever,
>basically (though I use lieer instead of mbsync, it operates on the same
>principles).
>
>I just restart neomutt when that happens, which is relatively rarely.
>

>--
>Adrian

I have experienced the exact same thing. I've recently adopted the habit
of only opening neomutt when I'm actually checking mail instead of
leaving it open full-time, which helps with this problem.

Not that that's particularly helpful to you -- just wanted to chime in
and say that I've noticed this as well.