[neomutt-users] accounts vs bindings
neomutt-lists at guckes.net
Fri Dec 18 02:32:17 CET 2020
* Chris Bennett <cpb_neomutt at bennettconstruction.us> [2020-12-18 01:23]:
> How can this be done? A set of macros? Perl or shell script?
> How are the files, caches, attachment download directories,
> signatures, etcetera being dealt with. Can the message and header
> caches be in one directory for each or should they be separated?
> For example, say I have 10 domains.
> root, postmaster, webmaster, personal emails, spam likely personal
> emails for signing up for things, etcetera for each domain.
> That's too many for a simple set of key bindings.
(1) use one mail exchanger for all domains or auto-redirect
(2) use catch-all to receive all incoming mails (incl spam)
(3) tell neomutt about your addresses - and use reverse_name,
so all replies are from the address used to address you
(4) append signatures as needed, maybe with some send-hook
(5) use one directory for saving attachments to. KISS!
(6) caches.. needed? do they really make things faster?
(7) etcetera.. will be dealt with later. :-P
oh.. what was imap again?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 1495 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the neomutt-users