[neomutt-users] OAuth2 problems

Fabián Alejandro Juárez Martínez linuxnt at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 08:00:00 CEST 2020

Dear friends!

Today I had configure my .muttrc file with information related to OAuth2
authentication.

All the commands has been wrote as manual pages recommends but if I attempt
to run neomutt the system displays messages as follows:

fabian at detarnava:~$ neomutt
> Error en /home/fabian/.muttrc, renglón 28: imap_oauth_refresh_command:
> variable desconocida
> Error en /home/fabian/.muttrc, renglón 30: smtp_oauth_refresh_command:
> variable desconocida
> Error en /home/fabian/.muttrc, renglón 39: imap_check_suscribed: variable
> desconocida
> source: errores en /home/fabian/.muttrc
> Presione una tecla para continuar...

neomutt runs but stops and indicates that need a auth method.

What should I do?

Thanks in advance!

--
Fabián A. Juárez Martínez <linuxnt at gmail.com>